Enjoy all the benefits of revitalized water for cooking, drinking, showers, laundry, gardening, pets and so much more. With a whole-house unit, you will have structured water at your fingertips throughout your home. Everyone benefits from the energetic properties.
The smaller unit is designed for maximum performance for homes up to 2500 sqft.
The larger unit is designed for maximum performance for large homes over 2500 sqft.
Both units are available in 1″ or 3/4″ NPTF fittings that are adaptable to any home or other piping configuration.
- Super hydration (reduces the need to consume as much water)
- Water that has neutralized all adverse toxicants and is ready to enhance life
- Eliminates itchy skin from chlorinated water
- Reduces hard mineral build-up
- Increased oxygen in the water
- Increased absorption of nutrients
- Healthier skin and hair
- Water that is alive and full of energy
- All memory held in water is wiped clean
- Greater sense of well-being
- Healthier, happier pets with less stress
- Up to 30% reduction of water needed due to super hydration
- Less infections and disease in house and garden plants
- Healthier plants with 20-40% increased biomass (bigger plants)
- Up to a 30% reduction of water needed for yard and garden
- Hardy plants that are more resistant to drought, heat, and freezing conditions.
SELECT THE HOUSE MODEL FITTING YOUR NEEDS
HD-12 HOME SERIES
Choose this if your house is smaller or equal to 2500 sft
HD-24 HOME SERIES
Choose this if your house is larger than 2500 sft
I am ready to purchase a Structured Water® Whole House product, what do I need to know before I make my purchase?
- The type of pipe you will be installing our product on. (ie: copper, PEX, CPVC, PVC, or galvanized)
- The pipe size you will be installing our product on.
What size Whole House products do you offer?
We offer house products for 1/2”, 3/4”, and 1” pipe sizes. For pipe sizes larger than 1” you will need to purchase a commercial size product. Commercial size product accommodate larger pipes sizes such as 1 1/4”, 1 1/2”, and 2” pipes.
Can I install more than one Whole House product on my home?
Yes, you can add two or three or even more on the same house. In addition to the Whole House product you could also install Shower products, Garden, Pool, or Under the Sink products.
What would be the advantages to adding additional products on my home?
The more times the water flows over the flow form inside our Whole House product the more energized it becomes. Multiple house products would give the water the maximum energy potential.
Do the Structured Water® products for the home need be installed in a horizontal or vertical position on the pipe?
Natural Action Technologies Structured Water™ products can be installed vertically or horizontally. Additionally, the water can enter from either side of the Structured Water™ product with equal results.
Will Structured Water® products lower my water pressure?
No, whatever the water pressure you have before you install our product will be the water pressure you have after installation.
Will Structured Water® get rid of the calcium and other hard minerals on the inside of my pipes?
Structured Water™ will immediately begin to put hard minerals into solution the moment it becomes structured. This is a dissolving process that can take time on pipes with excessive build-up.
Do I need a plumber to install my new Whole House product?
A step by step installation guide will be included with your purchase. Anyone with some handyman experience could easily install one of our products, although many people prefer to hire a plumber.
I live outside the United States. What is the easiest product to adapt to our metric pipes and connectors?
Order the 1” NPT Whole House product. It can be adapted to your pipes and connectors 25mm and smaller.
Varies depending on connector type. Ranges from 16″ to 22″
Varies depending on connector type. Approx. 2.6 lbs
For Pipe Sizes:
1/2″, 3/4″, and 1″.
Natural Action Structured Water
C/O Ultimate Destiny University
PO Box 20072, Sedona, AZ 86341
Toll Free in USA 888-483-7538